#MBCR2021 Team Captain Central
TEAM CAPTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Form a team, recruit runners, finalize team members registration.
- Secure, distribute and communicate race day materials.
- Plan and coordinate on-site tent hospitality and submit race scores.
- Motivate the company to participate in the t-shirt contest and submit your company’s t-shirt for judging.
- Entry fee is $45 per person (plus $2 City of Miami Bayfront Park per person surcharge in Miami) with a minimum of 4 full-time employees.
- No race day entries will be accepted.
- Registration fees will be refunded if the event is canceled for a reason which meets the criteria in our event cancellation insurance policy. You can review the policy here.
- Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
- You must submit payment for all your race entries by the payment deadline.
- $50 tent cancellation fee if canceled prior to deadline date, $100 if after deadline.
- $10 lost bib fee.
- $55 entry fee to add-on after registration deadline/sellout if bibs become available.
- Tents rented after the deadline or sellout incur a $100 upcharge if space becomes available.
|City||Capacity||Registration Deadline||Payment Deadline|
|Fort Lauderdale (Sept. 2, 2021)||4,000||August 11th, 2021||August 13th, 2021|
|West Palm Beach (Sept. 8, 2021)||1,500||August 25th, 2021||August 27th, 2021|
|Miami (Sept. 23, 2021)||15,000||August 25th, 2021||August 27th, 2021|
- Choose one of the Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Miami "Create a Team" buttons.
- AFTER your team is created, go to your city's page and click on "View/Join a Team"
- REGISTER YOURSELF if you plan to run
- Also don't forget to register and mark your CEO to enter them in the Truist Bank CEO Competition
- Send your coworkers the link to your Team page and instruct them to register
- Use the Captain's Tools link to customize and maintain your team page, communicate with your team members and more
- Make note of the Registration and Payment Deadlines above on this page
Each team must meet the minimum registration requirements: four men for a male team, four women for a female team, or two men and two women for a mixed team.