#MBCR2017 Tent Rental Info & Prices
Renting a Team Tent makes good sense! It's a great place to meet your team, serve post-race refreshments and re-live those glorious moments from the race!
- There are a limited number of tent spaces available. Orders are taken on a first come, first served basis. We do not place your tent until we receive payment.
- You can reserve a Team Tent by submitting your payment in the Products section under Team Captain Tools. Extra chairs, tables, table covers, and lanterns can be added to your tent by clicking the Edit button on your tent in the Products menu.
- Please include your desired tent location and alternatives in the Comments box when adding your tent to the cart. We will do our best to accomodate your location request. The Event Committee will determine final tent placement.
- Each Tent Rental includes ONE tent sign, on a white background with your company name in black block letters.
- If you wish to cancel your Tent Rental before the deadline, there will be a $50 administrative fee that will be subtracted from the refund. After the deadline, the fee is $100.
- If your team does not meet the minimum 4-member requirement one week prior to the deadline, or when the race reaches 90% capacity, your registration will be forfeited and entry fees will not be refunded. Additionally your tent purchase will be refunded minus the administration fee.
- After ordering a tent, your team can order catering from a variety of quality vendors that are coordinated by Game Plan, Inc. – click here for a Catering Menu
Items Prohibited in the Park
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants, the following are prohibited on park grounds at any time:
- All furniture (ex. tables / chairs / bars).
- Vehicles of any kind.
- Grills / open flames.
- Live or amplified music / entertainment.
- Promotions / sampling of any product, food or drink.
- Signage outside of your tent (must be under your tent canopy).
- Compressed air, gas of liquid (ex. helium or propane tanks).
- Unauthorized catering companies.
- Lighting (unless authorized by event – we encourage you to purchase a battery powered lantern from the Products menu or bring your own).
- Last but not least no party poopers allowed!! Let’s have a great time!!!
Tent Reservation Deadlines
Tent spaces are limited and we'll close Hospitality/Products section once it's sold out even if it's before the deadline. Larger sized tents will sell out first.
- Fort Lauderdale: March 15th, 2017
- West Palm Beach: March 22nd, 2017
- Miami: March 29th, 2017
Tent Rental Prices
Tent (other larger tent sizes are available when you logon to haku) :
- 10'x10' ($500 each) good for teams of 10-12 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 4 chairs, 1 table
- 10'x20' ($800 each) good for teams of 15-20 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 8 chairs, 2 tables
- 20'x20' ($1,200 each) good for teams of 40-50 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 16 chairs, 4 tables
Extra Chairs, Tables and Tablecloths:
- Folding chairs ($5 each)
- 8' banquet tables ($10 each)
- Plastic fitted tablecloths ($5 each)
Chairs and Tables Limitations:
- 10'x10' - you can add up to:
- 4 chairs (for a maximum amount of 8 chairs in tent)
- 1 table (for a maximum amount of 2 tables in tent)
- 10'x20' - you can add up to:
- 8 chairs (for a maximum amount of 16 chairs in tent)
- 2 table (for a maximum amount of 4 tables in tent)
- 20'x20' - you can add up to:
- 16 chairs (for a maximum amount of 32 chairs in tent)
- 4 table (for a maximum amount of 8 tables in tent)
Battery Powered Lanterns:
- recommended: one per 10'x10', 2 for a 10x20, 4 for a 20x20 tent ($50 each)
Tent Cancellation Fees:
- Tent Cancel Fee Prior to Deadline Date ($50)
- Tent Cancel Fee After Deadline Date ($100)