#MBCR2019 - Catering Menu
The 2019 Catering Menu will be available by December 14, 2018. The 2019 menu will have all of your favorites from 2018 with a few new items, please check back in mid-December to see the 2019 catering options for your Team Tent. Our catering program has become a convenient, hassle-free way to enjoy the corporate run experience for more and more teams. Try it!
Fort Lauderdale - Noon Monday April 1
West Palm Beach - 5:00pm Friday April 12
Miami - 5:00pm Friday April 19
#MBCR2019 Tent Rental Info & Prices
Tent Reservation Deadlines
Tent spaces are limited and we'll close Hospitality/Products section once it's sold out even if it's before the deadline.
Larger sized tents will sell out first.
- Fort Lauderdale: March 13th, 2019
- West Palm Beach: March 27th, 2019
- Miami: March 27th, 2019
Renting a Team Tent makes good sense! It's a great place to meet your team, serve post-race refreshments and re-live those glorious moments from the race!
- There are a limited number of tent spaces available.
- Tents are placed when we receive payment on a first come, first served basis. We do not place your tent until we receive payment.
- You reserve a Team Tent by submitting your payment in the Products section under Team Captain Tools.
- Extra chairs, tables, table covers, and lanterns can be added to your tent by clicking the Edit button on your tent in the Products menu.
- Your tent will be placed in the same location as last year (unless you request differently) if the space is available when TeamFootWorks has received your tent rental form and payment.
- To request a location, please enter your request and alternatives in the Comments box after adding your tent to the cart. We will do our best to accommodate your location request. The Event Committee will determine final tent placement.
- Each Tent Rental includes ONE tent sign, on a white background with your company name in black block letters.
- If you wish to cancel your Tent Rental before the deadline, there will be a $50 administrative fee that will be subtracted from the refund. After the deadline, the fee is $100.
- If your team does not meet the minimum 4-member requirement one week prior to the deadline, or when the race reaches 90% capacity, your registration will be forfeited and entry fees will not be refunded. Additionally your tent purchase will be refunded minus the administration fee.
- Adding a tent to your cart does not reserve your space. Abandoned carts will be emptied at the discretion of TeamFootWorks.
- After ordering a tent, your team can order catering from a variety of quality vendors that are coordinated by Game Plan, Inc. – click here for a Catering Menu
- Outside tents, furniture or seating of any kind, is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be no promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages allowed of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Event.
- Signage is only permitted within your tent area and no banners or signs may be hung, secured or displayed on the outside of your team tent.
- No balloons or helium or oxygen (unless medically necessary) tanks are permitted in the park.
- No Generators. No Pets. No Picnics.
- No unauthorized catering companies permitted on park grounds.
- Electricity will be provided to sponsor tents only. We encourage you to purchase a lantern from the Products menu or bring your own battery-powered lanterns for lighting your own tent area.
- These rules will be STRICTLY enforced by Police and Fire Departments.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants, the following are prohibited on park grounds at any time:
- All furniture (ex. tables / chairs / bars).
- Vehicles of any kind.
- Grills / open flames.
- Live or amplified music / entertainment.
- Promotions / sampling of any product, food or drink.
- Signage outside of your tent (must be under your tent canopy).
- Compressed air, gas of liquid (ex. helium or propane tanks).
- Unauthorized catering companies.
- Lighting (unless authorized by event – we encourage you to purchase a battery powered lantern from the Products menu or bring your own).
- Last but not least no party poopers allowed!! Let’s have a great time!!!
- 10'x10' ($550 each) good for teams of 10-12 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 4 chairs, 1 table
- 10'x20' ($875 each) good for teams of 15-20 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 8 chairs, 2 tables
- 20'x20' ($1,300 each) good for teams of 40-50 people - includes:
- 1 tent sign, 16 chairs, 4 tables
Extra Chairs, Tables and Tablecloths:
- Folding chairs ($5 each)
- 8' banquet tables ($10 each)
- Plastic fitted tablecloths ($5 each)
Chairs and Tables Limitations:
- 10'x10' - you can add up to:
- 4 chairs (for a maximum amount of 8 chairs in tent)
- 1 table (for a maximum amount of 2 tables in tent)
- 10'x20' - you can add up to:
- 8 chairs (for a maximum amount of 16 chairs in tent)
- 2 table (for a maximum amount of 4 tables in tent)
- 20'x20' - you can add up to:
- 16 chairs (for a maximum amount of 32 chairs in tent)
- 4 table (for a maximum amount of 8 tables in tent)
Battery Powered Lanterns:
- recommended: one per 10'x10', 2 for a 10x20, 4 for a 20x20 tent ($50 each)
Tent Cancellation Fees:
- Tent Cancel Fee Prior to Deadline Date ($50)
- Tent Cancel Fee After Deadline Date ($100)