#MBCR2019 Team Captain Central
Team Captain Quick Links
Here are all the links you need in order to be part of this amazing event!
- Form a team, recruit runners, finalize team members registration.
- Secure, distribute and communicate race day materials.
- Plan and coordinate on-site tent hospitality and submit race scores.
- Motivate the company to participate in the t-shirt contest and submit your company’s t-shirt for judging.
- Entry fee is $42 per person with a minimum of 4 employees.
- No race day entries will be accepted.
- Entry fees are non-refundable: this includes event cancellation, delay or change.
- Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
- You must submit payment for all your race entries packets by the payment deadline.
- $50 tent cancellation fee if canceled prior to deadline date, $100 if after deadline.
- $10 lost bib fee.
- $75 entry fee to add-on after registration deadline/sellout if bibs become available.
- Tents rented after the deadline or sellout incur a $100 upcharge if space becomes available.
|City||Capacity||Registration Deadline||Payment Deadline|
|Fort Lauderdale (April 4, 2019)||8,000||March 6th, 2019||March 8th, 2019|
|West Palm Beach (April 17, 2019)||3,000||March 20th, 2019||March 22nd, 2019|
|Miami (April 25, 2019)||28,000||March 20th, 2019||March 22nd, 2019|
- Choose one of the Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Miami "Create a Team" buttons.
- AFTER your team is created, go to your city's page and click on "View/Join a Team"
- REGISTER YOURSELF if you plan to run
- Also don't forget to register and mark your CEO to enter them in the CEO Competition
- Send your coworkers the link to your Team page and instruct them to register
- Use the Captain's Tools link to customize and maintain your team page, communicate with your team members and more
- Make note of the Registration and Payment Deadlines above on this page
Each team must meet the minimum registration requirements: four men for a male team, four women for a female team, or two men and two women for a mixed team.