Four members to a team – men, women and coed division – in 18 industry categories
- Each participant may be placed on only ONE scoring team at each event. For example, a female participant may NOT score for both a female and a mixed team.
- The top overall male and female finishers will be the first eligible runners of each sex to cross the finish line. Part-Time Employees and guests are not eligible.
- An eligible runner is a full-time employee from a team of at least 4 full-time employees. Guests and part-time employees are not eligible for awards.
- A full-time employee are those working at least 32 hours a week for the participating company.
- The Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run series will be scored using an electronic chip scoring system. A unique timing chip will be affixed to the back of every bib. The bib must be worn on the front of the participant's shirt or shorts. Do not fold, modify, or deface the bib. Doing so will cause it to fail and your time will not be posted.
- Participants must wear their bib and cross the mats at the start and finish lines to be timed. All recorded times will be listed on the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run website.
- Electronic Scorecards will be submitted via the Team Captain Tools and in accordance with the scoring rules by the Team Captain. It is up to the Team Captain to determine the composition of the male, female and mixed teams representing his/her company AFTER the race.
- The option to submit team scores will appear in the Team Captain Tools after 6:45pm on race night.
- Team Scores must be submitted by 5:00pm the Monday after the race.
Full Time employees
We consider full time employees those people who work a minimum of 32 hours a week, have been employed by the same company at least 3 months before race date.
- Haku's system will suggest the fastest 4-person male, female, and mixed teams based on the chip times.
- Complete teams are composed of:
-Male team: four full-time male employees
-Female team: four full-time female employees
-Mixed team: two full-time male employees and two full-time female employees
- Company captains must submit their times online by 5pm the Monday after the race by using the Captain Tools. You may re-organize the suggested teams at this time if desired or necessary.
- Please note:
-Each runner may be placed on only ONE team.
-Each runner must be a full time employee of the company.
-The deadline to submit scorecards is 5pm Monday following the event.
- Advertising / Marketing / Media / PR
- Banking / Finance / Investments
- Education: Public & Private
- Engineering / Architecture / Construction
- Government: City, County, State, Federal
- Health Related / Hospital / Medical Supplies
- Logistics / Freight / Import-Export
- Real Estate
- Restaurant / Food Service
- Retail / Wholesale
- Technology / IT / Electronic
- Tourism / Travel / Cruise Lines / Hotel