#MBCR2019 Fort Lauderdale - Directions
Enjoy the fun, fitness an camaraderie at Florida's Largest Office Party
What you should know
- Expect delays and plan to arrive early.
- There will be over 8,000 participants at the April 4, 2019 event.
- Due to the large crowds and the race course, you can also expect several road closures and detours.
We strongly suggest and urge you to carpool. The least amount of cars the better it will be for all of us. There are several parking garages lots within walking distance to Huizenga Plaza. But be prepared to walk several blocks.
The most convenient place to park is at Elevate One River (formerly One River Plaza). It's the garage adjacent to the Park. It has 350 parking spaces. Park there all night for just $10. Get there by going south on SW 1st Ave/Brickell Ave from Broward Blvd or SW 2nd St. Follow the curve left in the road making a right into the alley at the Public Parking Sign.
There are also several parking garages managed by the City of Fort Lauderdale blocks from the Huizenga Plaza (see Printable Parking Garage location link below). The nearest one is on SE 1 Ave and 2nd St. Use the Pay By Phone app to pay for parking at these garages.
Directions to Bubier Park (Huizenga Plaza Center)
- Take I-95 to Broward Blvd (Exit 27) toward Downtown.
- Go east 2 miles to S. Andrews Ave.
- Turn right on Andrews Ave and continue .2 miles to the Race Site.
You Can Also Use The Broward B-Cycle
The closest stations are Esplanade Park (Walk along Riverwalk to the Park) and the '540 Building' aka the Courthouse on south side of the river via 3rd Ave Bridge. Visit bcycle.com for info, maps, & smartphone apps.