#MBCR2017 Fort Lauderdale - Directions
Enjoy the fun, fitness an camaraderie at Florida's Largest Office Party
What you should know
- Expect delays and plan to arrive early.
- There will be over 8,000 participants at the event.
- Due to the large crowds and the race course, you can also expect several road closures and detours.
We strongly suggest and urge you to carpool. The least amount of cars the better it will be for all of us. Finding a place to park should not be a problem. There are plenty of parking lots within walking distance to Huizenga Plaza. But be prepared to walk several blocks. The nearest lot at SE 2nd fills up quickly. Refer to the parking garage map included in this guide for locations.
Directions to Bubier Park (Huizenga Plaza Center)
- Take I-95 to Broward Blvd (Exit 27) toward Downtown.
- Go east 2 miles to S. Andrews Ave.
- Turn right on Andrews Ave and continue .2 miles to the Race Site.
You Can Also Use The Broward B-Cycle
The closest stations are Esplanade Park (Walk along Riverwalk to the Park) and the '540 Building' aka the Courthouse on south side of the river via 3rd Ave Bridge. Visit bcycle.com for info, maps, & smartphone apps.